|Submission declined on 10 February 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 8 months ago. Last edited by 220.127.116.11 2 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Draft lacks references to independent reliable sources. All but one of the references come from the company. The Tech Crunch article is an interview and is therefore a primary source. • Gene93k (talk) 01:24, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
The venture fund was founded in 2009 and is operated by Manu Kumar and Braughm Ricke.
K9 Ventures was founded by Manu Kumar in April 2009, after he saw a need for pre-seed funding in Silicon Valley.
- "K9 Ventures Crunchbase". K9 Ventures. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- "Team - K9 Ventures". K9 Ventures. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- "Ep. #17, Feat. Manu Kumar of K9 Ventures". K9 Ventures. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- "About K9 - K9 Ventures". K9 Ventures. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- "K9 Ventures sticks to its knitting, closing its third fund with $42 million". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- "K9 Ventures Portfolio Companies".
- "Startups - K9 Ventures". K9 Ventures. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 3,484 pending submissions waiting for review.