This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||11 April 1971|
In 2013, Haart launched her namesake shoe collection, which ended when she joined La Perla in 2016. She joined the Italian luxury house as Creative Director. In 2019, she was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Elite World, the world's largest network of model management agencies.
Talia Leibov was born in Moscow in 1971. At age 3, Leibov and her immediate family immigrated to Rome, then to Vienna, before settling in Austin, Texas at age five. Leibov's parents were strict followers of the Heimishe yeshivishe sect of Ultra-Orthodox Judaism. At age 7 Leibov and her family moved to the insular Chasidic community in Monsey, New York. Leibov attended Bais Yakkov Girls school. After graduating Leibov became a teacher of ultra orthodox Jewish philosophy. At 19 Talia married Yossef Hendler, a Yeshiva student five years her senior. After leaving the community in 2013, Haart founded her shoe company, Julia Haart. In 2016, she joined La Perla as Creative Director. In 2019, she became CEO and CCO of Elite World.
Julia Haart the brand
In 2013, Haart launched her shoe collection, creating a high heeled shoe that evenly distributes pressure across the entire foot. To do this, she partnered with an Italian ski boot engineer and a German company that creates a gel used to insulate the NASA space station.
Haart has two global patents pending relating to the comfort and wearability of her shoe design.
Following her appointment as Creative Director of La Perla, Haart launched a new approach to ready-to-wear for the company. At La Perla, Haart created the first stretch Leavers Lace, and launched a collection of ready-to-wear with built-in support. Pieces were sold both in dress size and bra size.
In 2019, Haart was appointed Chief Executive Officer and Chief Creative Officer of Elite World. Elite World represents more than 3500 models with global brands including Elite Model Management, Women Model Management, The Society Model Management, Supreme, 360, Stage, and the Creatives. Elite World top talent in the network include Kendall Jenner, Rita Ora, Adriana Lima, Irina Shayk, Behati Prinsloo, Josephine Skriver, Izabel Goulart, Liu Wen, Willow Smith, Jasmine Sanders, and Jourdan Dunn.
- "Julia Haart Appointed CEO of Elite World". wwd.com. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "La Perla Announces New Creative Director". vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- "Julia Haart Giving Advice to Women Working in Male Dominated Industries". forbes.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "La Perla's wisdom: Creative director Julia Haart's mission of transformation". drapersonline.com. Retrieved 2018-02-13.
- "Julia Haart Is Making La Perla About More Than Just Sexy Lingerie". observer.com. Retrieved 2017-03-15.
- "Kendall Jenner Wore 85,000 Crystals Held Together By a Piece of String to the Met Gala". elle.com. Retrieved 2017-05-01.
- "Elite World to Launch Fashion Brand". wwd.com. Retrieved 2019-02-19.