|Residence||London, United Kingdom|
|Known for||Portrait and Fashion photographer|
Indrek Galetin (born 1987) is an Estonian portrait and fashion photographer.
Life and career
Galetin studied photography at the London South Bank University, completing a BA in 2017. He works mainly on portrait and fashion series focused on questioning the notion of beauty and gender standards.
Galetin lives and works in London.
- Eludraama, Estonian National Library, Tallinn, 2008
- Amour - Vahet pole (No Matter Who You Love), Lounge Stereo, Tallinn, 2008
- Amour - Lemmikloomade eri (Special Love to Animals), Rotermann Quarter, Tallinn, 2009
- Undefined Perfection, Estonian Museum of Photography, Tallinn, 2019
Galetin's work is held in the following permanent collection:
- Museum of Photography, Tallinn, Estonia
- "ABSTRACTION EDITORIAL". Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- "GAY TIMES OCTOBER 2018 • MUNROE BERGDORF". Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- "Indrek Galetin exhibition Undefined Perfection 8 February-31 March 2019". Retrieved 18 September 2019.