|Review waiting, please be patient.
This may take 8 weeks or more, since drafts are reviewed in no specific order. There are 4,325 pending submissions waiting for review.
Haley Adams has been a known frequent of Patriot Prayer rallies since it's formation, frequently seen alongside Joey Gibson, Haley is a main source of crowdfunding for the group Haley first promoted him too in Portland. Oregon on November, 17th Adams harassed the local IWW building alongside Patriot Prayer and Hell Shaking Street Preachers almost assulting an antifascist activist in the area with a pink stun gun. In her first public DSA meeting, Haley was quickly ejected, being unable to wait her turn to speak and causing a commtion during the listening session. Adams had made plans to protest abortion in new york through the use of crowdfunding on a platform called giving fuel which had been taken down after an employee with CAIR had reported the page, Adams later went on to make allegations like many other patriot prayer members, that CAIR is a terrorist Organization. Haley co-founded a patriot prayer splinter group named "Portland's liberation" orginally the "pdx crew" before being restructered into "Portland's Liberation" The same time proud boys were marching in Portland on june 29, 2019 Portland's Liberation held a "stand against Domestic terrorism" rally to highlight antifascist violance. Haley also organized a rally in front of Ted wheeler's house alongside David willis drawing a crowd of about 20 people.
Haley has identified as a white nationalist saying in an interview on the street "Damn straight I support white pride. I support my race." and claims to be a civil rights activist Rose City Antifa has written extensively about Haley an describes her political activity as "struggled to transform herself into an alt-right celebrity" Haley has been mentioned in three different Southern poverty law center articles through Hatewatch, where her poltics are described as "alt lite"
- "Right-Wing Group Plans "Free Speech" March In Wake Of East Portland Parade Cancellation". Willamette Week.
- "Haley Adams and HimToo – A Movement of White Nationalists and Rape Apologists · Rose City Antifa". rosecityantifa.org.
- Parks, Bradley W. "Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Calls For Shutdown Of 'Trump Free Speech,' Anti-Muslim Rallies". www.opb.org.
- "Patriot Prayer Is Recruiting Out-Of-Town Far-Right Activists—and Alex Jones—to Protest In Portland On August 4". Willamette Week.
- Nov 17, Alex Zielinski •; Pm, 2018 at 7:14. "Portland Police Use Tools to Restrict Dueling Rallies, Despite Failed Protest Ordinance". Portland Mercury.
- Sparling, Zane. "Mayor Wheeler takes 'leash off police,' Joey Gibson says". https://joomlakave.com. External link in
- "Despite A Few Small Skirmishes, Saturday's Rallies Show Portland Police Can Keep Warring Protesters Apart". Willamette Week.
- Campuzano, Eder (Nov 17, 2018). "Police arrest 6 in dueling Portland rallies involving Patriot Prayer".
- Shepherd, Katie. "Portland IWW Union Hall and Cider Riot Vandalized With Graffiti Targeting Antifa". Willlamette Week.
- Zielinski, Alex. "Patriot Prayer Rallies Outside Union Headquarters, Spouts Hate Speech". Retrieved 19 July 2019.
- Zielinski, Alex (Feb 21, 2019). "Tensions Flare at Portland Police Listening Session About Controversial Cop Texts".
- Bernstein, Maxine (Feb 21, 2019). "Yelling, venting mark listening session over Portland police texts with Patriot Prayer".
- Shepard, Katie. "Shouts, Stomps and Boos Dominate Listening Session On Portland Police Relationships With Right-Wing and Leftist Protest Groups".
- Shepard, Katie (May 9, 2019). "Fundraising Platform Jettisons Pacific Northwest Far-Right Group Raising Money to Protest Abortion in New York".
- "Portland antifa/right wing protests escalate to civil disturbance". Jun 29, 2019.
- MacAvoy, Kit (July 20, 2019). "'Portland's Liberation' rally leaves grievances at mayor's doorstep".
- Kruzman, Diana (Jul 20, 2019). "Photos: Right-wing demonstrators rally in front of Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's house".
- Gupta, Arun. "'Damn straight I support white pride': Far-right organizer Haley Adams embraces white nationalism in exclusive interview". www.rawstory.com.
- "Home page".
- "Haley Adams – White Nationalist Wanna-be Celebrity". Rose City Antifa. March 9, 2019. Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- Hatewatch staff. "Even on the road in Texas, Patriot Prayer draws extremists to its 'free speech' event".
- Hatewatch staff. "Portland far-right rally once again quickly turns violent as march becomes a riot".
- Hatewatch staff. "Proud Boy Threatens Portland Mayor: 'I'm Coming For You'".