|Submission declined on 25 June 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 4 months ago. Last edited by Kvng 4 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Thank you for including references in your submission. Please help our volunteer reviewers by identifying, on the draft's talk page, the WP:THREE best sources that establish notability of the subject. ~Kvng (talk) 16:25, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
|This is a draft article. It is a work in progress open to editing by anyone. Please ensure core content policies are met before publishing it as a live Wikipedia article. |
|Education||Scuola Teatro Dimitri, Scuola di teatro Alessandra Galante Garrone, filmArche e.V.|
|Alma mater||Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna|
|Organization||Art Aia - La Dolce Berlin|
She studied Educational sciences at the University of Bologna. She studied acting at the Galante Garrone theatre school and at the University of theater and movement Dimitri in Switzerland. In 2014 she played the female lead in the Italian film Ultima fermata starring alongside Claudia Cardinale . She also played the role of Justine in Processo a Mata Hari with Italian showgirl Elisabetta Gregoraci and American actor John Savage.
Francesca lives in Berlin , Germany where she recently worked for German TV show Die Toten vom Bodensee and attended the FilmArche screenwriting lab developing the short film life's dance directed by Philipp Klein. In 2016 Francesca cofounded alongside Giovanni Morassutti , Art Aia-La Dolce Berlin, which is a project space that facilitates cultural activities and artistic events.
- The Audience directed by Tasya Martin (2017)
- Processo a Mata Hari directed by Rossana Patrizia Siclari (2016)
- My Italy directed by Bruno Colella (2016)
- Ultima fermata directed by Gianbattista Assanti (2015)
- Pandora directed by Andrea Conticelli (2014)
- L´Eremita directed by Al Festa (2012)
- Die Toten vom Bodensee (TV Series) (2018)
- Doberman  band The Great white shark directed by Julien Magnan (2019)
- In my Head , band Marylane . directed by Famian Kimoto (2018)
- Elettra directed by Daniel Bausch (2007)
- Monologhi directed by Massimo Sceusa (2007)
- il viaggio dei diversi directed by Andre casaca (2007)
- Lab directed by Giorgio Comaschi (2005)
- Mime corporelle dramatique directed by Oliver Pollak (2004)
- Der Traum directed by Oleg Zukowski (2004)
- Das Gesichte der Pantomime directed by Anke Geber (2004)
- "Francesca Tasini interview on Grazia".
- "Francesca Tasini". Appuntamento al Cinema (in Italian). 2017-01-24. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Francesca Tasini Interview". Grazia. Summer 2015.
- "life's dance von Myra Eetgerink on Vimeo". player.vimeo.com. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Italienisch". www.berlin.de (in German). 2019-02-12. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Accademia del Cinema Italiano - Premi David di Donatello". www.daviddidonatello.it. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Review of Ultima fermata". Maria Ianiciello.
- "Ultima fermata, l'intensa opera prima di Giambattista Assanti con Luca Lionello, in home video". Taxidrivers.it (in Italian). 2018-08-01. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Film Festival, il protagonista è Giambattista Assanti e il suo 'Ultima fermata'". gonews.it (in Italian). 2015-10-04. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Claudia Cardinale apre il Tao Film Fest 2014". MessinaWebTv (in Italian). 2014-06-14. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Claudia Cardinale e L'ultima fermata: "Il treno mi ricorda il mio papà. L'Italia e Roma? Sempre nel mio cuore"". www.insideroma.com. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- Tasini, Francesca. "Lifestyleblog". premiere of Mata Hari.
- "Processo a Mata Hari - 2016 - film usciti 2000 - 2018 - film & docu". Filmitalia. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Cinema e arte, un supercast per "My Italy"". Repubblica.it (in Italian). 2017-05-15. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Francesca Tasini". Quinlan (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- Muro, Gianvito Di (2016-05-24). "Ultima Fermata: un film di Giambattista Assanti". Film 4 Life - Curiosi di Cinema (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- "Francesca Tasini". KINO (in German). Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ""Doberman" is Great White Shark's debut single!". Distrolution : Home of independant rock bands and labels. 2019-02-15. Retrieved 2019-02-25.