Draft:Eric Huang (Yu-Chua)
|Submission declined on 30 September 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 39 days ago. Last edited by 22.214.171.124 11 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Eric Huang (also known as Huang Yu-Chua) is a former Head of International Affairs and Foreign Media for the Kuomintang in Taiwan the Republic of China. He has been the KMT's liaison with the U.S. in the past decade.  He is currently an entrepreneur and a lecturer at Ming Chuan University teaching seminar classes on U.S-Taiwan relations, Political Communications, and Public Diplomacy. and Tamkang University. Huang is also a political commentator who has written for and has been cited in the Washington Post, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Times Magazine and local newspapers televisions.  
Huang studied Foreign Affairs at the University of Virginia, receiving his B.A. in 2009. He obtained a Masters in International Public Policy from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies in December 2017.  Huang was a visiting Scholar at Fudan University as a Fudan Fellow from February to June 2018.
Upon obtaining his Bachelors, Huang worked at The China Post as a political desk reporter from 2010 to 2013. Huang then served as a legislative assistant to Ding Shou-zhong where he served as a liaison to print, television, and online media outlets. . In 2014, Huang became a specialist at the Kuomintang International Affairs Department and went on to become the Head of the Department in 2015 . For Eric Li-luan Chu’s President Campaign in 2015, Huang took part as the International Spokesman.. He also took on a diplomatic consulting role assisting former New Taipei City Mayor Eric Li-lian Zhu, accompanying him on a trip to Silicon Valley and a speech at Stanford University in 2019. 
Huang is now a foreign policy advisor on U.S.-Taiwan and national security issues for legislative minority leader Johnny Chiang (KMT), as well.
- South China Morning Post. "Taiwan's Opposition KMT plans US presence to build profile, win 'more American friends'"https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2183821/taiwans-opposition-kmt-plans-us-presence-build-profile-win-more. 27 January 2019. Retrieved 28 October 2019.
- Ming Chuan University Staff Directory. https://www2.mcu.edu.tw/ePortfolio/Teacher/html/indexUser.asp?dnm=%B0%EA%BB%DA%A8%C6%B0%C8%BBP%A5%7E%A5%E6%BE%C7%A4h%BE%C7%A6%EC%BE%C7%B5%7B&dept=1059&qry=10. Retrieved on 15 June 2019.
- Opinion. The New York Times. "Taiwan's Focus on Peace."https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/30/opinion/taiwans-focus-on-peace.html?_r=0. New York. 29 December 2019. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "Eric Huang. The Washington Post. "Responding to the Interview with Taiwan's New President."https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/responding-to-the-interview-with-taiwans-new-president/2016/07/28/0504a056-543c-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0bc11468e635. Washington. 28 July 2016. Retrieved 14 June 2019
- Bloomberg. "KMT's Chu Conceded in Taiwan Vote" https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-18/kmt-s-chu-conceded-in-taiwan-vote?cmpid=yhoo.headline. 18 January 2016. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- ETtoday新聞雲.https://www.ettoday.net/news/20190126/1366556.htm. "口譯哥視角/藍營【華府窗口】陪同候選人訪美經驗談." 26 January 2019. Retrieved on 13 June 2019.
- 陈成沛.台海網. "黃裕鈞為洪秀柱操刀國際文宣 曾挺民進黨." http://www.taihainet.com/news/twnews/twrw/2015-08-17/1506209.html. 17 August 2015. Retrieved on 12 June 2019.
- Edward White. The News Lens. "The KMT's Long, Slow Road to Reform." https://international.thenewslens.com/article/47060 18 August, 2016. Retrieved on 12 June 2019.
- The New York Times. "朱立倫發言人就對台軍售致信時報." 30 December, 2015. Retrieved on 10 June 2019. https://cn.nytimes.com/letters/20151230/c30ltaiwan/zh-hant/
- 羅暐智. 風傳媒. "藍營也有【口譯哥】他是朱立倫訪美的幕後推手” https://www.storm.mg/article/1005144. 28 February 2019. Retrieved on 28 October 2019.