|Submission declined on 21 November 2019 by talk). (|
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 36 days ago. Last edited by DGG 36 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Products||Drag Chrome Extension|
Drag App is a collaborative software company that turns Gmail into a collaborative workspace for teams. It was accelerated by Techstars Boston. and has been featured in a number of technology publications such as Inc. Magazine, Lifehacker and Mashable
The company was founded by Duda Bardavid and Nick Timms.  Duda has an engineering background and completed 1 year of the MBA Program at MIT Sloan School of Management. Nick has previously founded Whoisvisiting.com (SaaS), ReplyUp.com (SaaS) and BEAF (Innovation agency), showcased on Fox News.
- "10 Teams Revolutionizing B2B SaaS, Applied AI, Healthcare and Marketplace - and 10 years of Techstars Boston!". techstars.com.
- "8 Innovative Productivity Tools You Probably Haven't Heard Of". inc.com.
- "Gmailの全メールをタスクリストに変身させる拡張機能｢Drag｣". lifehacker.com.
- "12 Chrome extensions that are pretty much guaranteed to improve your inbox". mashable.com.
- "Drag App Adds an Extra Level of Organization to Your Email Inbox". venturefizz.com.
- "Meet MIT Sloan's MBA Class Of 2020 - Eduarda Bardavid". poetsandquants.com.
- "Task and Ticket Management + Team Collaboration Comes Together As a Shared Inbox in Gmail". markets.businessinsider.com.
- "Drag Pro Launch". producthunt.com.
- "Drag Reviews and Pricing". capterra.com.