|Submission declined on 6 January 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject. Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 10 months ago. Last edited by DGG 32 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Dagestani cuisine is a group of cuisines made by the different ethnic groups present in the Republic of Dagestan, which is known for its heterogeneous ethnic composition; there are more than 30 groups represented, of which the biggest are the Avars, the Dargins, the Lezgins, the Kumyks, and the Laks.
These cuisines are marked by similarities between them, having common dishes such as Khinkal, boiled doughs often eaten with lamb or beef, which is made by each Dagestani people, or Chudu, a pie filled with various stuffings (meat, cottage cheese, pumpkin, cheese, etc.).
- Botishal (Ботишал) – Pie filled with cheese.
- Chudu (ЦӀураб чед) – Sort of pie filled traditionally with cottage cheese and garlic.
- Khinkal (ХинкIал) – Boiled dough with cooked meat (mostly beef or mutton.
- Kurze (Курзэ) – Dumplings filled with meat, cheese or potatoes.
- Churpa (Чурпа) – Types of soups made with meat.
- Chuttu (Чутту) – Pie with various fillings (cottage cheese, fresh herbs, corn flour, ...).
- Dubkhatela Nerg (Дубхатела нергъ) – Soup made from crushed wheat.
- Khali-Nukun (ХIали-Нукьун) – Fat-tailed lards with oatmeal.
- Khalisirissan (ХIалисириссан) – Sausage made from viscera.
- Khara Nerg (Хъара Нергъ) – Soup made from peas.
- Kharakka Nerg (Хъаракка Нергъ) – Soup made from apricots.
- Khinke (ХинкIе) – Boiled dough eaten mostly with lamb (lard or roasted).
- Khyazhlakharala Nerg (ХIяжIлахъарала нергъ) – Soup made from beans.
- Rut (Рут) – Dried sausage.
- Chizhlik (ЧIижликI) : Shashlyk.
- Chilav (Чилав) – Rice porridge cooked in water or milk.
- Chudu (Чуду) – Pie filled with various stuffings (mostly meat or cottage cheese.
- Dolma (Долма) – Cabbage or grape leafs stuffed with minced meat and rice.
- Galpama (Гьалпама) – Khinkal made from corn flour.
- Khinkal (Хинкал) – Thin sliced boiled dough eaten with meat.
- Kyurze (Кюрзе) – Dumplings filled with various stuffings (meat, potatoes, cottage cheese).
- Plov (Плов) – Dish made of rice with boiled lamb meat, potatoes and raisins.
- Quvurma (Къувурма) – Kumyk version of Bozbash (Tomato based soup with meat and vegetables).
- Shashlyk (Шашлык)
- Sokhta (Сохта) – Sausage with lamb, raisins and wild garlic.
- Shorpa (Шорпа) – Various types of soup made from meat, rice, vegetables, noodles, etc.
- Takhana (Тахана) – Grilled porridge from fried wheat flour.
- Buvtsu Khinkru / Kurze (БувцIу ХхункIру) : Dumplings stuffed with meat.
- Chikhirtma (Чихиртма) – Soup made of chicken, milk, butter and herbs.
- Durma (Дурма) – Stuffed wine leaves.
- Gavkkuri (Гьавккури) – Khinkal with broth and vinegar.
- Khinkuri (ХхункIру) – Khinkal (Boiled dough eaten with meat).
- Khakhari (Хьхьахьхьаpи) – Soup made from different grains (wheat, barley, etc).
- Kuyachi (КъячIи) – Type of Chudu (Pie) filled with minced mutton.
- Kyachiv (КъячIив) – Pie stuffed with meat
- Larkhu Nak (Лархьхьу Накь) – Soup made of broth, boiled meat and flour.
- Shashlyk (Шашлык)
- Shivshu (Щивщу) – Fried peeled grains fried on hot stone.
- Bakukh (Бакъухъ) – Halva made of wheat with honey or sugar.
- Bartri (Бартри) – Pie shaped in an ovalic form with raisins, walnuts, and honey.
- Natyoukh (НатIюхI) – Candy made of honey and sugar mixed with apricot kernels and walnuts.
Nugey Chey (Нугъей Чей) – Tea
- Afar (Афар) – Pie with various fillings (meat, cheese, potatoes, herbs, pumpkin). It is one of the most popular Lezgian dish.
- Alug (Алуг) – Loaf eaten with fried eggs.
- Amgech (Амгеч) – Roasted turkey.
- Ash (Аш) – Lezghian Pilaf.
- Chirghin (Чиргъин) – Dish made from young beans or herbs.
- Git (ГитI) – Dish made of smoked meat and vegetables.
- Guzan (Гузан) – Pie made during festivities filled with cream.
- Kharar-Khuyrak (Харар-Хуйрак) – Soup made of peas.
- Khikif (Хьикьиф) – Salad of neddle.
- Khink'ar (ХинкIар) – Thin boiled dough.
- Pich'ekar (ПичIекар) – Dumplings with butter and sometimes fresh herbs.
- Shurva (Шурва) – Soup made with lamb and/or beef.
- Tsken (ЦкІен) – Pie filled with various fillings (meat, cheese, walnuts, raisins).
- Tupar-Khapay (ТІурар-хапІай) – Broth with flour balls.
- Isida (ИситIа) – Sweet made from butter, sugar and flour.
- Khvazan (Хъвазан) – Sweet pie filled with dried fruits.
- Mekhkut (МехкІуьт) – Sweet made of walnuts and honey.
- Nutufa (НутIуфа) – Halva
- Shure (Шуьре) – Pie made during festivities, filled with isida (Sweet made from butter, sugar and flour.