Cycle Republic is a British cycle retailer. The first store was opened in London's Euston Tower on 12 December 2014. The company's shop estate includes 20 shops and an ecommerce website operation with UK-wide delivery. Late in 2017, the company's flagship store in Canary Wharf was opened by Olympian, Victoria Pendleton.
In addition to bicycles, Cycle Republic sells e-bikes, cycling clothing, bike components and bike accessories.
Cycle Republic is part of Halfords Group PLC, the British retailer of car parts, car enhancement, touring equipment and bicycles. with Peter Kimberley holding the position as Managing Director.
For 2018 Cycle Republic sponsored the Morvélo-Basso racing team. The company also provides support at cyclo-sportives around the country including Etape Loch Ness, Palace2Palace and Velo Birmingham.
Cycle Republic helped to deliver PruGOals, a programme supporting low-income young people transition from education to employment, commencing in taking part in Prudential Ride London-Surrey 56.  They company built, provided and delivered custom designed, blue Raleigh Strava bikes participating schools.
- "Will UK's Cycle Republic Succeed Where Evans Failed?". Bike Europe. 2019-01-15. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- Butler, Sarah (2014-11-06). "Halfords to revive Cycle Republic chain". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Catching up with Peter Kimberley, MD of Cycle Republic". Bikebiz. Archived from the original on 2017-08-24. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- Enfield, Laura (2018-01-05). "Victoria Pendleton reveals why she is a "fair weather cyclist" at Cycle Republic opening in Canary Wharf". In your area. Retrieved 2018-01-05.
- "Halfords reports increase in cycling sales in FY19". BikeBiz. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- Wynn, Nigel (2014-09-23). "Halfords to open Cycle Republic bike shops in London". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 2014-09-23.
- Sutton, Mark. "Cycle Republic names Kimberley as MD". Bike Biz. Retrieved 2015-08-15.
- Howells, Kieran. "Cycle Republic will sponsor top tier racing team Morvelo Basso for '18". BikeBiz. Archived from the original on 2018-01-26. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "Cycle Republic back huge Velo Birmingham event". Greater Birmingham Chambers. Retrieved 2017-03-15.
- "PruGoals | | PruGOals". Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "Cycle Republic partners with cycling initiative PruGOals". BikeBiz. Retrieved 2019-07-30.