|Submission declined on 30 September 2019 by talk). (|
This submission is not adequately supported by reliable sources. Reliable sources are required so that information can be verified. If you need help with referencing, please see Referencing for beginners and Citing sources.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 2 months ago. Last edited by RoySmith 2 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: All of the sources I looked at are everyday coverage of routine business annoucements. Fails WP:NCORP. See WP:THREE -- RoySmith (talk) 16:40, 30 September 2019 (UTC)
Type of site
|Available in||English, Bahasa Indonesian|
|Launched||July 2017 in Jakarta, Indonesia|
Connector.ID  is an Indonesian online fundraising matching platform  between entrepreneurs and capital providers  . The platform is a collaboration effort by ANGIN,Amazon Web Services, UNDP, Canada, and Badan Ekonomi Kreatif (Bekraf)  .
Connector.ID's database includes 14 categories of capital providers, including Accelerator and Incubator, Angel Investor, Bank, Competition and Award, Corporate, Crowdfunding, Family Foundation, Impact Investor, Microfinance, NGO/ Non-Profit, Peer-to-peer lending, Private Equity, Public/ Government, and Venture Capitalist   .
Connector.ID's main mission, as supported by UNDP, is to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to promote access to financial services, and for enterprises to incorporate SDGs into their businesses  .
Connector.ID, through matching, links entrepreneurs seeking capital and capital providers seeking investment .
Connector.id collects data from both capital providers and entrepreneurs, via a built-in questionnaire. Then, its algorithm will connect the two sets of database to provide matches. Matches are made based on industry focus, funding needs, and market share  .
In the future, Connector.id is said to work on developing new features. It plans to include functionality such as a discussion forum, and direct communication channels relevant investor instantly 
- "Connector.ID launches in Indonesia to help entrepreneurs discover potential investors". e27.
- Fintech, Dunia (July 11, 2017). "BANTU WIRAUSAHAWAN INDONESIA, ANGIN LUNCURKAN CONNECTOR.ID".
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com.
- "Funding match made in heaven". UNDP in Indonesia.
- "Connector.ID launches in Indonesia to help entrepreneurs discover potential investors". sg.news.yahoo.com.
- "Connector.id hadir di Indonesia | Indotelko". www.indotelko.com.
- "MelayuToday.com | Merajut Peradaban Menuju Masa Depan Lebih Baik". www.melayutoday.com.
- "Connector.id Jembatani Kebutuhan Pembiayaan Usaha Rintisan | Ekonomi". Bisnis.com.
- "Connector.ID Hubungkan UKM dan Penggiat Startup Dengan Investor yang Sesuai | Teknovaganza.id". teknovaganza.id.