|Submission declined on 27 September 2019 by talk). (|
This submission appears to read more like an advertisement than an entry in an encyclopedia. Encyclopedia articles need to be written from a neutral point of view, and should refer to a range of independent, reliable, published sources, not just to materials produced by the creator of the subject being discussed. This is important so that the article can meet Wikipedia's verifiability policy and the notability of the subject can be established. If you still feel that this subject is worthy of inclusion in Wikipedia, please rewrite your submission to comply with these policies.
Declined by 27 days ago. Last edited by DGG 27 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Submission declined on 30 May 2019 by talk). (|
Declined by 4 months ago.
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
- Comment: I have reviewed the additional references provided. These are all based on Concept Medical news releases. Please read WP:NCORP to understand that demonstrating notability requires in depth coverage of the company in multiple independent reliable publications. Independent excludes any material written by the company or its PR agents. Curb Safe Charmer (talk) 16:35, 4 July 2019 (UTC)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Medical device, Health Care, Medical|
|Founded||22 December 2008|
|Founder||Manish Doshi, Founder & Director|
|Headquarters||Florida, United States|
|Kiran C Patel, Chairman|
Parth Doshi (Director)
Alex Moreira, (Director)
Melchiades Cunha, (Director)
Dr. Avinash Shejale, (COO)
|Products||Magictouch, Magictouch PTA, Abluminus DES, Abluminus NP|
|Subsidiaries||Envision Scientific Pvt Ltd|
Concept Medical Inc, is a manufacturer of medical devices used in interventional medical specialties, Concept Medical is mainly involved in cardiovascular system, peripheral interventions cardiac surgery.
Concept Medical Has two major product Abluminus-DES coronary stent and MagicTouch-DEB. MagicTouch is world first Sirolimus coated balloon this are design to treat cardiovascular diastase. MagicTouch is specially designed to treat bifurcation lesions and small vessels on nenolute technology.
Technology that Concept Medical Inc used for there product MagicTouch and Abluminus-DES is describe by many doctor during the Euro PCR period.
Concept Medical was founded in 2008 with headquarters in Florida USA. It has a manufacturing unit subsidiary company Envision Scientific Pvt Ltd in Surat, India where their products are made. It has global distribution and marketing network operated from India, Singapore, Netherlands, Brazil. Concept Medical has 96 patents granted around the world major market like USA, China, Japan, Europe, India, Australia etc.
Concept Medical Inc has been granted "breakthrough device designation" from the US Food and Drug Administration for their product MagicTouch. MagicTouch is a based on Nenolute technology and proprietary drug delivery technology (PTCA) for Cardio Vascular application.
- "Tampa company with Dr. Kiran Patel as chairman wins key designation for devices that reduce risk of heart blockages". Tampa Bay Times. 2019-05-03. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- "Indian-American invest $60 mn in medical device company". Times of India. 12 October 2018.
- The future of drug-coated balloon technology - EuroPCR 2019, retrieved 2019-08-07
- "Concept Medical Inc. granted Breakthrough Device designation from FDA for its MagicTouch Sirolimus Drug Coated Balloon". Economic Times. 2 May 2019.
- "Breakthrough Devices Program". U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- "Concept Medical Granted "Breakthrough Device Designation" by FDA for MagicTouch PTA Sirolimus Coated Balloon". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2019-08-14.