Draft:Ceraphin Radio Network (Radio Network)
|Submission declined on 23 September 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of websites). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 3 days ago. Last edited by Bearcat 3 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: The sources here are all primary sources (e.g. the company's own self-published content about itself), blogs, directory entries, social networking content and Google search results, which are not notability-supporting reliable sources. To establish that the company is notable enough for a Wikipedia article, it is not enough to just technically verify that it exists -- you need to demonstrate that it has been the subject of enough substantive journalistic coverage in real media (not blogs or user-generated "citizen news" sites like Patch) to clear WP:GNG. Bearcat (talk) 19:30, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
First air date
|November 10, 2017|
|Founded||November 10, 2017|
|Motto||Your Network, Your Stations|
(Votre Réseau, Vos Stations)
|Area||Canada, France, Haiti, Africa, Dominican Republic, United States|
|Parent||Ceraphin Network (100%)|
|Werley Nortreus (CEO)|
|November 10, 2017, Canada|
|Affiliation||Radio Canada International, WRN Broadcast|
Ceraphin Radio Network. is a radio broadcasting network company in Canada that owns and operate more than 5 major internet radio stations. It was founded in November 2017 and it owns radio stations in 6 countries in total. Its owned radio stations broadcast music, news, current affairs, sports, spoken words, and entertainment worldwide and it has featured Artists too. The radio network is run by Werley Nortreus, the CEO and Founder of the radio network. Ceraphin Radio Network, itself is owned by Ceraphin Network with a 100% ownership.
Ceraphin Radio Network is one of the largest radio networks in Canada that operate more than 5 major internet radio stations in 6 countries in general. During 2018, Ceraphin Radio Network was nominated at RTDNA Canada during that time for its service to the community and for its global impact. All of its radio stations are reaching out to millions of people worldwide and they are getting millions and millions of impressions online.
The radio network operates stations in Canada, France, Haiti, Africa, Dominican Republic, United States and they all are serving and helping the world become a better place by streaming music and entertainment worldwide.
Ceraphin Radio Network also operates top lists, including a top-ranked list called 'Bon Déjeuner! Radio- Top 10', which goals are to publish songs and Artists on the charts each week, similar to Top40-Charts and Billboard 200. It was launched in 2017 and it is created to provide charts and more
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio
- iJazzy Classical
- Latina HeartBeat
- Afro! PopUp
- 1stPremium Gospel
- Bizou Bizou FM
- "Ceraphin Radio Network ®". www.bondejeunerfm.online. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network - Google Search". www.google.com.
- "List of Ceraphin Radio Network's Top And Best Owned Internet Radio Stations". iExtraKnow. 25 June 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network". Crunchbase.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network Now Operates Stations In 6 Countries In General". www.bondejeunerfm.online. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "iJazzy Classical to play songs from Broadway musicals". Media Update. June 19, 2019.
- "RealTime newsBon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Alade As Most Played Song". Abike Jagaban |. 23 June 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Meet Werley Nortreus, The CEO of multiple companies". Earn The Necklace. AMRUTHA SRIVATSA. 24 November 2018.
- "Werley Nortreus Buys Bon Déjeuner! Radio And Own 60% of Shares". Los Altos, CA Patch. Patch.com. 30 June 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network – Breaking News & Stories". iExtraKnow. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Ceraphin Network - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network - Radio Network". www.google.com. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Alade As Most Played Song". Panafricanmedia Networks. June 23, 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network- Learn more". Africultures (in French). Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network- Nominations". Africultures (in French). July 3, 2019.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio Plays Rihanna's Top Songs The Most On Her Birthday". Africultures (in French). February 2019.
- "With Over 60 Million Impressions, Bon Dejeuner! Radio Stays One Of Ceraphin Corporation's Fav". www.mi2n.com. October 17, 2018.
- "Cap-Haïtien Radio Stations - Listen Online". streema.com. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Desk, BWW News (August 28, 2018). "Ceraphin Corporation And Ceraphin Publishing Group Bring More Entertainment To The Public". BroadwayWorld.com.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network- Company profile". www.spla.pro. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Alade As Most Played Song". Ghanaian News. 23 June 2019.
- "Ceraphin Corporation And 'Bon Déjeuner! Radio' Launched A Chart Ranked List For Music Artists". ePRNews. October 17, 2018.
- "Bon Déjeuner! Radio- Top 10". www.bondejeunerfm.online. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Artists". www.bondejeunerfm.online. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Ceraphin Corporation CEO Werley Nortreus Want "Bon Dejeuner! Radio" In Haiti". Top40-Charts.com. December 23, 2017.
- "The Top 5 Subsidiaries & Radio Stations Owned by Ceraphin Radio Network". Ranker. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- "Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Alade As Most Played Song". Abike Jagaban. 23 June 2019.
- "Ceraphin Radio Network's iJazzy Classical To Stream Broadway Hits". Patch.com. 13 June 2019.
- Nast, Condé. "A Brief History of Afro-Latinas in Reggaeton". Teen Vogue.