|Submission declined on 21 November 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 36 days ago. Last edited by Missvain 36 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
- Comment: Hi! Unfortunately only one of these sources seems to be a reliable secondary source. We can't use blogs from non-notable sources, for example. Please replace the citations with coverage about Ms. Maillard from magazines and newspapers (or television). It might be WP:TOOSOON. Thank you! Missvain (talk) 23:49, 21 November 2019 (UTC)
Capucine Hélène Maillard (born 18 October 1981) is a French writer, director and actor.
Capucine was born in Saintes, in Charente-Maritime in France. She was involved in theatre from the age of 10, working with director Jean-Louis Gonfalone, and actor Anne Danaïs (Les soliloques de Mariette). Her first training was in Commedia del Arte, but she has also performed in Durenmat, Pinter, Feydeau and Sénèque.
For several years she lived abroad, in Switzerland, Romania and Argentina. In 2011, she was accepted into the Cours Florent in Paris.
Her second play "Quelque chose", directed by Andrea Bescond was performed at the Ciné XIII Théâtre (now Théâtre Lepic) in Paris then on tour in La Réunion. Capucine is strongly engaged in the prevention of incest and works with children and prisoners on the subject
List of works
La Mama Grande (2013) Aktéon Théâtre, Paris
- "La Mama Grande - Aktéon Théâtre | L'Officiel des spectacles". www.offi.fr. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- presse, Dossier de (2017-03-21). "Après Les Chatouilles, Andréa Bescond met en scène Quelque Chose de Capucine Maillard". Sceneweb (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- verobeno (2017-03-19). "QUELQUE CHOSE, de Capucine Maillard – Ciné 13 Théâtre". Théâtr'elle (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- N.P. ""Quelque chose" : La tragi-comédie qui aborde le sujet tabou de l'inceste". Zinfos 974, l'info de l'ile de La Réunion (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- "4 questions à Capucine Maillard, auteur et interprète de « Quelque chose »". la génération qui parle (in French). 2017-02-28. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- "Quelque Chose". www.billetreduc.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- C.R.I.S, Association. "Quelque chose - Capucine Maillard - theatre-contemporain.net". www.theatre-contemporain.net (in French). Retrieved 2019-07-31.