Draft:Burdwan Institute of Pharmacy
|Submission declined on 30 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject. Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 27 days ago. Last edited by Theroadislong 27 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
|Affiliation||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|President||Mr. Dhiren Sur|
Burdwan Institute of Pharmacy. , Burdwan, West Bengal, India, is a diploma college opened in 2019 by Shishu Niketan Society, the body which also administers various institutes throughout Burdwan , West Bengal , India. This is the first D.Pharma college in Purba Bardhaman.
Purba Bardhaman(i.e. East Bardhaman) is about 100 km (62 mi) north-west of Kolkata and serves as the district headquarters. At first this was an integrated school popularly known as Shishu Niketan School founded in the year 1974. Actually Shishu Niketan was a bengali school but later in the year 2012 , english medium section was started in the school. In 2019, Burdwan Institute of Pharmacy was founded by the founder Mr. Dhiren Sur
- "Pharmacy Colleges in West Bengal | List of Pharmacy Colleges in West Bengal". targetstudy.com. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Pharmacy Colleges in Bardhaman, West Bengal | List of Pharmacy Colleges in Bardhaman, West Bengal". targetstudy.com. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Burdwan Institute Of Pharmacy". www.burinspharma.in. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Shishu Niketan - An Integrated School". www.shishuniketan.org. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Burdwan Sishu Niketan High School | Admissions to 2019 - 2020 Academic Year". IndiaStudyChannel.com. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "List of NGOs in Bardhaman". www.giveindia.org. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Government of India, All India Council for Technical Education". www.aicte-india.org. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Pharmacy Council of India". www.pci.nic.in. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development". webscte.co.in. Retrieved 28 June 2019.