|Submission declined on 13 July 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 2 months ago. Last edited by Lapablo 2 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Bhavik Sarkhedi (born 1992) is an Indian author, writer and stand-up comedian. He is well known for his comedy gigs in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He is best known for his book The Weak Point Dealer. It is a compilation of 16 motivational stories which depicts about different people who breaks the barriers of life's unexpected obstacles. His book Will You Walk A Mile? is a visionary fiction love story. He holds Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering degree from Gujarat Technological University. He was a writer and columnist for Entrepreneur, Elite Daily and Huffington Post. 
- Sarkhedi, Bhavik. The Weak Point Dealer. Partridge Publishing. ISBN 9781482846805.
- Sarkhedi, Bhavik. Will You Walk A Mile?. Self Publishing. ASIN B01KLU9PZY.
- "Stand-up Comedy by The Lame Loader aka Bhavik Sarkhedi". www.youtube.com.
- "Entrepreneur author Bhavik Sarkhedi". Entrepreneur Magazine.
- "Elite Daily Writer". Elite Daily.
- "Huffington Post Contributor Bhavik Sarkhedi". Huffington Post Blog.
- "Viral Marketing: An Interview with Bhavik Sarkhedi". Business2Community.
- "Bhavik Sarkhedi Interview – The Weak Point Dealer Book". Writer Story.