Draft:Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar
|Draft article not currently submitted for review.
This is a draft Articles for creation (AfC) submission. It is not currently pending review. There are no deadlines as long as you are actively improving the submission. Drafts not being improved may be deleted after six months.
Note: The submission-received box will appear at the bottom of the page at first. If it's there, your draft has been submitted correctly.
Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar
Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar in the annual Event of the Salto Quântico Institute at the UN headquarters, in 2014
Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar Machado
October 26, 1970
|Spouse(s)||Wagner Teixeira de Aguiar (2009-to present)|
Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar (Aracaju, October 26, 1970) is a spiritual leader, psychophonic and psychographic medium, TV presenter, lecturer, teacher and founding president of the Salto Quantico Institute (ISQ) (Quantum Leap Institute), a not for profit organization, detached from any formal religious movement, established in 1988, with the main purpose of promoting, through means of mass communication, the ideals of happiness, peace and universal confraternization, under the main emblem: “Spirituality with our without religion”.
Benjamin publishes daily messages of spiritual enlightenment and comfort on the Instituto Salto Quantico’s website, and on the most popular social media websites, where a vast amount of banners, audios and videos is available at no cost.
Benjamin has two pages on Facebook, one in Portuguese and another one in English. Together they amount to more than 5 million followers.
Benjamin also has a fast-growing YouTube channel with over one hundred thousand subscribers.
The Instituto Salto Quantico's website was launched in November 2000 and, as of 2018, contains the equivalent to 120 medium sized books of content.
Benjamin has 16 books published (see: List of Works).
In partnership with the American branch of the ISQ (the Quantum Leap Institute), he holds international events in Manhattan, New York, every year, which consist of a series of lectures focused on the defense and development of essential spiritual principles for the consolidation of peace in the world, solidarity amongst people and peoples, and the integral evolution of humanity. (Between 2012 and 2016, these annual conferences happened in the headquarters of the United Nations; in 2017, they happened in the One World Trade Center – Freedom Tower).
He produces and presents the oldest Brazilian TV program, on air since 1994, on spirituality and related subjects.Weekly episodes are aired by a public broadcaster in Sergipe (Aperipê TV affiliated to TV Cultura), as well as by satellite to almost all of Latin America, and by two American TV broadcasters of the State of Connecticut:Danbury and Bridgeport, respectively.
Since 1994, Benjamin with the cooperation of a team of volunteers, carries out a social work that provides several essential services to the local community. This social work is promoted through the Instituto Salto Quântico philanthropic division, the "Center for Spiritual Education and Health Sister Brígida", based in the Santa Maria neighborhood, in Aracaju/SE.
Benjamin's Spiritual Guide presents herself with the name of Eugênia-Aspásia. She oversees his initiatives and activities by means of a psychic communion that has been established in the course of three decades of a systematic exercise of his mediumistic faculties – a peculiar condition to mediums with collective responsibilities.
The Salto Quantico Institute
The ISQ is a Christian-Spiritual school of thought (not for profit and detached from any formal religious movement), which aims to provide for the men and women of today an alternative for the experience of a progressive, ecumenical and rational-pragmatic spirituality, therefore contrary to dogmatic literalisms, sectarian pretensions and conservative moralism.
With the prevailing motto of respect for individual freedoms and the fight against prejudice and conditionings that constrain the fullness and uniqueness of the human being, the ISQ intends to contribute to the evolution of ideas and customs, promoting the self-knowledge of individuals and the awakening of their personal responsibility for the progress of the common good.
Its set of concepts and propositions is based on seven essential pillars: Christian-Spiritual, Philosophic, Scientific, Artistic, Psychological, Journalistic and Historical-Anthropological. From this body of principles, which seeks to synthesize principles of wisdom from the present and the past, the following fundaments stand out:
- The teachings of Jesus, as translated in the four Classic Gospels;
- The mediumistic methodology proposed by the French educator Allan Kardec;
- The Life and Work of the Brazilian medium Francisco Cândido Xavier;
- The Analytical Psychology of the Swiss psychiatrist and psychologist Carl Gustav Jung.
The annual International Event
The Instituto Salto Quantico holds an international event every year with the purpose of adding forces to the cause of humanism, fraternity and the well-being of individuals and collectivities. In this regard, Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar and a group of lecturers invited by him, all fellow members of the ISQ, form an interdisciplinary team, united to provide their contribution on a humanitarian relevant subject. From 2012 to 2016 the events were held at the United Nations headquarters, in Manhattan, New York, and as of 2017 they are been held at the Freedom Tower, also known as One World Trade Center.
In 2012, on November 5: "A happier and more peaceful world – practical thoughts".
In 2013, on November 12: "Woman", the United Nations own annual theme.
In 2014, on October 8: "Spirituality", as a general subject.
In 2015, on November 18: "Spirituality with or without religion."
In 2016, on November 17: "Spirituality with or without religion."
In 2017, on November 16: "Spirituality with or without religion."
It is noteworthy that in 2012 both the project of organizing the event and the Institution behind its idea (the ISQ) were evaluated and approved by the relevant channels of the United Nations, in view of their accordance with the ideals of promoting peace and confraternization amongst peoples, also defended by the International Organization.
The doctorate thesis of Emma Francis Stone
The sociologist Emma Francis Stone, a professor at Auckland University, New Zealand, impressed by the work of the spiritual leader Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar, visited the Instituto Salto Quantico headquarters in Aracaju/SE, in July 2011, with the purpose to observe, "in loco", the school of thought founded and presided by him, one of the objects of study of her doctorate thesis: " A Comparative Study of Contemporary Religiosity in Late Modern Brazil”.
The Center for Spiritual Education and Health Sister Brígida
The social-philanthropic work of the Salto Quantico Institute is carried out since its foundation, in 1994, and is based in the Santa Maria neighborhood, a poor community in the outskirts of Aracaju/SE. Hundreds of people benefit directly from the services provided by a large team of volunteers from the Institution:
- Medical and dental care;
- Christian-spiritual education;
- General notions of health;
- Basic law and citizenship rights;
- Classes in computer, crafting, ballet, music and singing;
- Distribution of snacks, bread and soup;
- Donation of food supply, layettes, etc.
- October 26, 1970 – Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar was born in Aracaju/SE, Brazil.
- 1982/1983 – Reads (at the age of only twelve) the "Allegory of the Cave", by Plato, whose symbolic implications, highly complex and mystical, instigate his intelligence and thirst for knowledge.
- 02/1988 – Becomes a spiritist after a series of studies around eastern and western philosophies, as well as on extrasensory phenomenology and several schools of depth psychology, especially archetypal and transpersonal.
- 04/1988 – Psychographs for the first time, conscious that he was channelling an Intelligence from the spiritual dimension, a fact that represents the inception of the Salto Quantico Institute.
- 07/1988 – Meets his spiritual Guide (who did not identify herself at that opportunity), during an out of the body experience.
- 1989 – Starts Law School at the Federal University of Sergipe (which he suspended in the last year of the course, when it proved irreconcilable with his vocational activities, aimed at spreading Christian-Spiritual principles).
- 04/1989 – Has his first contact, in an awaken state, with his spiritual Guide (still not identified).
- April 26, 1990 – Publishes his first article in the press, entitled "The Pain", in the now extinct Jornal da Manhã, effectively beginning his public work (at the exact age of 19 and half).
- 1991 – Begins systematic mediumistic exercises, mainly in the field of psychography, when his spiritual Guide finally identifies herself, naming herself simply as "Eugênia".
- 1991 – Participates in the program "Momentos de Luz" (Moments of Light), of the Spiritist Federation of the State of Sergipe, broadcast by Atalaia Radio AM.
- May 1, 1991 – Gives his first lecture at the Spiritist Center "Amor e Luz" (Love and Light), in the city of Itabaiana, Sergipe (at the age of 20).
- February 4, 1992 – Founds the Philanthropic Society Mary of Nazareth, beginning his weekly public lectures.
- 1994 – Begins the social work that originated the Center for Spiritual Education and Health Sister Brígida, based in the Santa Maria neighborhood, Aracaju/SE.
- January 22, 1994 – Launches the TV program "Salto Quântico" (called, at the time, "Além da Morte" (Beyond Death)) (see also: The Salto Quantico TV Program in the extinct TV Jornal, channel 13 (VHF), from Aracaju/SE.
- 05/1995 – Publishes his first book, "A Princesa do Mediterrâneo" (The Princess of the Mediterranean), a mediumistic novel authored by the Spirit Gustavo Henrique.
- 1995 – Receives the first sketches that would give rise to the work "Andrômeda" (still unfinished for reasons private to the medium), authored by his spiritual Guide, the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia, as she identifies herself today.
- June 3, 1995 – Extends the coverage of the TV program, which reaches regional dimension, with a broadcast transmission with the State of Bahia.
- 1996 – Begins an annual circuit of lectures in the USA, held mainly in the States of New York and Connecticut.
- January 29, 1996 – Extends the reach of the TV Program nationally (called then "Perspectivas Além da Morte" (Perscpectivas Beyond Death)), via Satellite broadcast, whose signal is received by parabolic dishes.
- December 2, 1996 – Publishes the book "Enteléquia", the first volume of a trilogy of inspired messages.
- January 19, 1997 – Publishes the book "Metanóia", the second volume of the trilogy that began with the book "Enteléquia".
- August 12, 1997 – Extends the coverage of the TV program, which now broadcasts internationally with its launch in the United States of America, on channel 23 of Comcast, of Danbury, Connecticut – aired until September 1998.
- November 15, 1997 – Transfers the airing of the TV program (which is then called "Salto Quântico", as it is known today) to the public network Aperipê TV of Aracaju/SE, channel 2, an affiliate of TV Brasil.
- 1997–1998 – Includes Switzerland in his circle of conferences abroad, more specifically the cities of Bern, Zurich and Rumlang.
- November 20, 1997 – Publishes the book "Alfa-Omega", third volume of the trilogy started with Enteléquia.
- July 25, 1998 – Publishes the collectanea "Retratos do Amor" (Portraits of Love), "Vincos de Luz" (Marks or Light) and "Sol of Esperanca" (Sun of Hope), which gather messages psychographed from various spirits.
- May 1, 1999 – Publishes the book "Como Ser Feliz – Deus como seu Parceiro"
- 2000 – Launches the Salto Quantico Institute website, where he posts daily messages by his mediumistic work.
- June 30, 2000 – Publishes (informally) the book "Perspectivas" (Perspectives), authored by the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia.
- 2001 – Publishes (informally) the collectanea "Em Busca da Transcendencia" (In Search of Transcendence) and "Alamedas" (Avenues), which gather psychographies from various Spirits.
- May 10, 2001 – Publishes (informally) the collectanea "Reflexoes Matinais" (Morning Reflexions), pocket e-book with messages by various Spirits.
- July 29, 2001 – Extends the reach of the TV program nationally, via the TV Educativa of Rio de Janeiro (TVE-RJ, currently TV Brasil) – on air until 2004.
- October 1, 2001 – Is interviewed by the journalist Lucia Leme, in the program Olhar 2011, of TVE-RJ (TV Brasil).
- September 2002 – Takes part in a live debate with Father Quevedo, defending spiritualist-spiritist principles, in the program "Regra de Tres", of TV Caju, channel 47, Aracaju/SE.
- 2004 – Publishes (informally) the collectanea "Em Busca do Si" (In Search of the Self), with messages by various Spirits.
- January 2004 – Publishes the mediumistic novel "Almas Gemeas" (Soul Mates), authored by the Spirit Gustavo Henrique.
- July 24, 2005 – Holds the Event "Maria Cristo", an annual Celebration of devotion to the Divine Feminine, symbolized in the Historical Figure of Mary of Nazareth. He launches, in the Event itself, the homonymous book "Maria Cristo" (Mary Christ), authored by the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia.
- July 23, 2006 – Holds the Event "Maria Cristo 2006" (Mary Christ 2006).
- July 29, 2007 – Holds the Event "Maria Cristo 2007" (Mary Christ 2007), with the participation of Roy Stephan Rosselló, who was a member of the singing group Menudo, at the top of his international success.
- June 4, 2008 – Gives an interview about PLRT (Past Life Regression Therapy), to the program Amaury Jr. Show of RedeTV!
- August 24, 2008 – Comes out to the public as homosexual.
- December 7, 2008 – Holds the "US-Brazil Meeting on the Thinking of the Instituto Salto Quantico", in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- December 14, 2008 – Declares the independence of the Salto Quantico Institute and its severance from the conventional spiritist movement, pointing out the transreligious character of the Institution.
- June 21, 2009 – Marries Wagner Mendes in a public spiritual ceremony.
- July 11, 2010 – Return of the national broadcast via the CNT TV Network– aired until March 2012. The longest-lived program (in its segment) to be broadcast on national television.
- October 13, 2010 – Extends the reach of the TV program, which goes back to being broadcast internationally, relaunching it in the United States of America, via channel 23, of Danbury, Connecticut.
- December 1, 2010 – Extends the international reach of the TV program, now broadcast by a second TV channel in the USA: 77, of Danbury, Connecticut.
- August 29, 2010 – Holds the Event "Maria Cristo 2010" (Mary Christ 2010).
- August 28, 2011 – Holds the Event "Maria Cristo 2011" (Mary Christ 2011).
- July 2011 – Receives the Sociologist Emma Francis Stone, professor at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, who comes to study "in loco" the Salto Quantico Institute, the main focus of her doctorate thesis.
- August 21, 2011 – Speaks to about 90 thousand people, during the 10th Gay Pride of Aracaju, of which he was the patron
- December 18, 2011 – Publishes the book "Respostas Modernas da Sábia Grega – Diálogos com o Espírito Eugenia" (Modern Answers of the Wise Greek – Dialogues with the Spirit Eugênia).
- October 28, 2012 – Speaks at the "Western Connecticut State University", in Danbury, Connecticut, along with a group of fellow members of the Instituto Salto Quantico, invited by him, for a circuit of lectures.
- November 5, 2012 – Speaks at the United Nations Headquarters, in Manhattan, New York, accompanied once again by group of fellow guests, members of the Instituto Salto Quantico, in a new circuit of lectures.
- June 21, 2013 – Marries, in a civil ceremony, Wagner Mendes, who goes on to sign: Wagner Teixeira de Aguiar.
List of Works
|1||The Princess of the Mediterranean||Spirit Gustavo Henrique||May 27, 1995||J. Andrade Printing Shop||Biographical novel of the antepenultimate reincarnation of the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia.|
|Andromeda (Unfinished work)||Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia||1995||Novel that describes the homonym city in the spiritual plane, located nearby Aracaju/SE.|
|2||Trilogy Entelechy – Volume I||Unknown Co-authors||December 2, 1996||Diplomata Printing Shop.||Essays on various subjects by inspirational mediumship.|
|3||Metanoia – Volume II of the trilogy Entelechy||Unknown Co-authors||January 19, 1997||Diplomata Printing Shop||Essays on various subjects by inspirational mediumship.|
|4||Alfa-Omega – Volume III of the trilogy Entelechy||Unknown Co-authors||November 20, 1997||Diplomata Printing Shop||Essays on various subjects by inspirational mediumship.|
|5||Portraits of love – Volume I of a trilogy||Various Spirits||July 25, 1998||Diplomata Printing Shop||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|6||Marks of Light||Various Spirits||July 25, 1998||Diplomata Printing Shop||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|7||Sun of Hope||Various Spirits||July 25, 1998||Diplomata Printing Shop||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|8||How to Be Happy – God as your Partner||May 1, 1999||Otimismo Publishing and Printing Company. ISBN 8586524174.||Essay by inspirational mediumship.|
|9||Perspectives||Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia||June 30, 2000||Informal Publication||Collectanea of messages about various subjects. First book with exclusive mediumistic messages by the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia.|
|10||In Search of Transcendence||Various Spirits||2001||Informal Publication||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|11||Avenues||Various Spirits||2001||Informal Publication||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|12||Morning Reflections||Various Spirits||May 10, 2001||Informal Publication||Collectanea of messages about various subjects. First pocket e-book.|
|13||In Search of the Self||Various Spirits||2004||Informal Publication||Collectanea of messages about various subjects.|
|14||Soul Mates||Spirit Gustavo Henrique||January 2004||Triunfo Publishing and Printing Company. ISBN 8599658018||A mediumistic novel about the love story between homosexual protagonists.|
|15||Maria Cristo (in two volumes)||Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia||July 24, 2005||J. Andrade Publishing and Printing Company. ISBN 8599658026||Volume I: Thesis on the Christic condition of Mary of Nazareth, as well as on the existence of God and His/Her teleological designs, from the in-depth study on phylogenetic evolution and inconsistencies in the theory of natural selection of species. Volume II: a psychic romance about an age-gap love story.|
|16||Modern Answers of the Wise Greek – Dialogues with the Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia||Spirit Eugênia-Aspásia||December 18, 2011||Triunfo Publishing and Printing Company. ISBN 9788563770059.||Collectanea of mediumistic dialogues about various subjects.|
The Salto Quantico TV Program (brief history)
The oldest on Brazilian TV (on air since 1994), considering the segment "Spirituality, Spiritism, Parapsychology, Psychology and related themes".
- January 22, 1994 – Launch of the program, then called "Além da Morte" (Beyond Death), on the extinct TV Jornal, channel 13 (VHF), Aracaju/SE.
- June 3, 1995 – Broadcast in conjunction with the State of Bahia, by TV Aratu of Salvador, and 4 repeaters across the territory of Bahia – broadcast kept until October of that same year. The first program of its kind to reach regional dimension.
- January 29, 1996 – Weekly satellite broadcast, through the system of Executive TV via parabolic satellite dishes, for the whole of Brazil and five adjacent countries – broadcast kept until July of that same year. The first program of its kind (then called "Perspectivas Além da Morte" – Perspectives Beyond Death) to reach national transmission.
- 1997–1998 – Monthly satellite broadcast via the same system of Executive TV.
- August 12, 1997 – Launch in the United States of America by Comcast, Danbury, Connecticut – aired until September 1998.The first program of its kind to reach international transmission.
- November 15, 1997 – Broadcast by TV Aperipê, channel 2, public network of Aracaju/SE, affiliated of TV Brasil. The program is then called "Salto Quântico", as it is known today.
- 1999 to 2006 – Broadcast for brief periods: by TV Atalaia, channel 8, of Aracaju/Se; by TV Educativa of Maceió/AL, channel 3; by TV Cidade, channel 20 (NET, cable TV); by TV Caju, channel 47 (Lig-TV, cable TV); by channel 14 of Net (Cable TV).
- July 2001 – National TV broadcast by TV Educativa of Rio de Janeiro (currently TV Brasil), with the third largest coverage of the country, at the time – airing kept until December 2004. The first program of its kind to reach national TV broadcast. (Between 2003 and 2005, the program was temporarily called "Revolução" (Revolution), for contractual reasons.)
- July 5, 2006 – Satellite broadcast for the whole of Brasil and almost all Latin America (from Southern Mexico to Southern Chile), by Brasilsat Digital, of TV Aperipê, channel 2, Aracaju/SE.
- March 2007 – National broadcast by the CNT TV network – airing kept until January 2009.
- 2009 – Program available for free on the website of the Organisation, weekly publications of 1-hour duration.
- April to July 2010 – Broadcast for short periods: by channel 10 of Sky (Cable TV with national transmission), aired daily; by channel 18 of CNT Nordeste (Open TV, to Salvador and 27 other municipalities in Bahia); and channel 12 of NET (Cable TV, to Niterói and São Gonçalo/RJ).
- July 11, 2010 – Return of national broadcast by the tv network CNT – kept until March 2012. The longest-lived program (within its kind) on national TV networks.
- October 13, 2010 – Return of the broadcast in the USA, via channel 23, of Danbury, Connecticut.
- December 1, 2010 – Broadcast by two TV channels in the USA, with the inclusion of channel 77, of Danbury, Connecticut.
- Stone, Emma F (2016). Happiness is not only your right; it's your duty! The New Age Spiritism of Salto Quântico (PhD). University of California Press.
- Stone, Emma F (2014). Deus É Brasileiro: A Comparative Study of Contemporary Religiosity in Late Modern Brazil (PDF) (PhD). The University of Auckland.
- Azevedo, L. D. (2013). Ideias para um Novo Milênio - O Instituto Salto Quântico (1 ed.). J. Andrade. p. 176.
- Ogata, Massaru; De Matteu, Douglas; Sita, Mauricio (2013). Treinamentos Comportamentais. Ser Mais Ltda. ISBN 8563178547.
- Correia dos Santos, Luciano (2007). "3". TV Caju e TV Cidade: o conteúdo local no mercado de televisão por assinatura em Aracaju (PDF) (MSc). Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (Unisinos). p. 99. Retrieved May 3, 2015.
- "WCSU to host discussion about 'Holiday Celebrations from Around the World'". “Western Connecticut State University”. December 1, 2018. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- Dionizio, Cecília. "Palestra ensina como encontrar a felicidade". DiáriodaRegiao. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- De Brito, Bianca Maia F (2017). "As representações sociais da homossexualidade no espiritismo: Um estudo de caso em Aracaju" (PDF) (MSc). universidade federal de Sergipe.
- "Deus Como seu Parceiro – vol. 1". Mensagem espírita. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- Stone, Emma (August 1, 2012). "Umbanda in the city: Magic, mysticism and the mass appeal of a uniquely Brazilian religion". Second ISA Forum of Sociology. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Deontologia do Espírita". Guia HEU-Homem (Humano), Espírito e Universo (HEU). Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- "Reflexoes Matinais" (PDF). Biblioteca Virtual Espírita. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- ""Almas Gêmeas": um romance mediúnico com foco universal". Infonet Notícias de Sergipe. February 2, 2004. Retrieved August 14, 2013.
- Oliveira, Sílvio (May 25, 2012). "Astra completa 10 anos de presença na sociedade sergipana". F5 News. Retrieved August 14, 2013.
- Acid. "Novos Tempos". Somos Todos Um. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Diálogo sobre Masturbação". Fórum Espírita. September 23, 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Grupo de Danbury presta contas de campanha para carentes no Brasil". Comunidade News. March 31, 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "ONU, Evento de 2012 – Palestra de Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar (parte 1) )". Popscreen. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Gay, Médium e defensor dos direitos LGBT". “Movimento Brasileiro LGBT”. December 2, 2016. Retrieved December 2, 2016.
- ""Circuito do Orgulho Gay de Sergipe contará com cinco meses, 20 dias de cidadania, seis paradas e duas grandes festas"". “colchadifuxico”. August 3, 2011. Retrieved August 3, 2011.
- "United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs". Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- "Núcleo de Educação e Saúde Irmã Brígida". Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Mensagens recebidas pelo médium Benjamin Teixeira". Fórum Espírita. September 21, 2009. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- "Padre Quevedo e Benjamin Teixeira, frente a frente". Infonet Notícias de Sergipe. September 27, 2002. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- "'Maria Cristo' será exibido na Rede TV". Infonet Notícias de Sergipe. October 21, 2005. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "As fotos da cerimônia que uniu Benjamin Teixeira e Wagner Mendes". A8 Sergipe. July 25, 2009. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- "Programação de TV". Folha Ilustrada. December 27, 2008. Retrieved August 22, 2013.
- Official website (in Portuguese)
- Official website
- Official Blog (in Portuguese)
- Center for Spiritual Education and Health Sister Brígida (in Portuguese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Benjamin Teixeira de Aguiar.|
Category:1970 births Category:Brazilian spiritual mediums Category:Brazilian spiritual writers Category:People from Aracaju Category:Brazilian philanthropists Category:20th-century Brazilian writers Category:21st-century Brazilian writers Category:Living people Category:LGBT people from Brazil Category:LGBT rights activists from Brazil Category:Brazilian educators