|Submission declined on 7 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 50 days ago. Last edited by Usedtobecool 50 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Ben Yennie, Producer's Representative
Ben Yennie: Born: January 26, 1987 Birthplace: Steamboat Springs, CO Schooling: Colorado Film School and Academy of Art University.
Summary: Ben Yennie is an American Producer’s Rep, Author, and Entrepreneur working at the intersection of technology and film. He’s written 3 books to date, co-founded a film oriented project management company called ProductionNext, and has also worked in marketing and distribution on more than 12 feature films, generally receiving the title of executive producer.  He is also known as a blogger  , and event organizer. 
Producers Rep: In 2014 Ben founded Guerrilla Rep Media, a producer’s representation firm.  Some of the films he’s worked on have been released theatrically, and shown on outlets such as Starz and Showtime . He is best known for "Goodland", "Cicada Moon", and "The Restaurant". Author: Ben is the author of The Guerrilla Rep, American Film Market Distribution Success on no budget. The book is currently in its second edition. Debbie Brubaker UPM of Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine, Tim Burton’s Big Eyes, and Gus Van Sant’s When We Rise  wrote the preface. Academy award nominated producer Marc Smolowitz  wrote the forward. This book has been used as a text at multiple film schools.
Ben also wrote the State of the Film Industry Report , which was a first of its kind report on the macroeconomics of the film industry. Data was gathered with the help of Indiewire Stage32, and Fandor.  Ben is also the author of "The Entrepreneurial Producer, Volume 1", which is a collection of his blogs on the Business of Film.  Ben is also an active blogger covering the topics of Film Packaging, Financing, Marketing and Distribution, on the blog for Guerrilla Rep Media , as well as more general film industry information on the ProductionNext blog.  ProductionNext. In 2015, Ben co-founded a project management company called ProductionNext. ProductionNext is a cloud-based project management system specifically designed for independent film. 
- The Guerrilla Rep: AFM Success on No Budget on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/ Guerrilla-Rep-Ben-Yennie/dp/0692771867/ref=sr_1_1? s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547320309&sr=1-1&keywords=the+guerrilla+rep
-  The Entrepreneurial Producer on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Entrepreneurial- Producer-Articles-Growing-Filmmaking/dp/0692750002/ref=sr_1_1? s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547320451&sr=1-1&keywords=the+entrepreneurial+producer
-  The State of the Film Industry report on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/State-Film- Industry-Report-First/dp/197458416X/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_2? s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547320480&sr=1-1&keywords=The+State+of+the+film+industry+report
-  ProductionNext - About https://beta.productionnext.com/about-productionnext
-  Ben Yennie IMDb -https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3344567/
-  Guerrilla Rep Media - Blog www.theguerrillarep.com/blog
-  ProductionNext - Blog www.productionnext.com/blog
-  Producer Foundry Events https://www.eventbrite.com/o/producer-foundry-6884890217
-  Guerrilla Rep Media about - https://www.theguerrillarep.com/about.html
-  Goodland on Showtime - https://www.sho.com/titles/3464385/goodland
-  Check Out The Trailer for Upcoming Horror Flick THE RESTAURANT - https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/VIDEO-Check-Out-The-Trailer-for-Upcoming- Horror-Flick-THE-RESTAURANT-20180501
-  Debbie Brubaker IMDb - https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115379/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
-  Marc Smolowitz IMDb - https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0810625/?ref_=nv_sr_1
-  State of the Film Industry report on the ProductionNext blog https:// beta.productionnext.com/people/ben/journal/state-of-the-film-industry-report-part-1-overview
-  Article gathering data for the film industry from Indiewire https://www.indiewire.com/ 2015/02/attention-filmmakers-the-indie-film-industry-needs-data-and-you-can-help-64751/
-  ProductionNext Homepage - https://beta.productionnext.com
-  Guerrilla Rep Ben Yennie’s Guide to Surviving the American Film Market (Guest Blog)
-  Indie Film Hustle 015: American Film Market: Selling Your Independent Film with Ben Yennie - https://indiefilmhustle.com/american-film-market/
-  The Skinny on Lean Filmmaking [Featuring Ben Yennie] https://leanstartup.co/skinny-lean- filmmaking/