This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Larivière migrated to the U.S. and resided in Florida. During the 1990s he was part of a band called the D-zine. He later left D-zine, and in 2000 partnered with Gazzman "Couleur" Pierre to form the Kompa band Nu-Look, which performed for 14 years with Larivière as their Maestro and composer. Some of the songs composed by Larivière are "Loving you", "Why do you say you love me", "Notre histoire", and "A qui les faut".
In January 5, 2010 Gazzman left Nu-Look to form his own band dISIp. After Gazzman's departure, Edersse "Pipo" Stanis became the lead singer, problems within Nu-Look eventually led to his departure to join another band called Klass. Arly tried to recruit a new lead singer for the band, but eventually became the sole singer of the band. In November 2013 Nu-Look released a new album titled I Got This; all of the songs on this album were written by Lariviere.
- Big Mistake 2002
- Encyclopédie 2009
- Confirmation 2011
- I Got This 2013
- My Time 2016
- Peterson Francois (October 2012). Inspirations: My Vivid Imagination Has Been Transformed Into Reality. iUniverse. pp. 68–. ISBN 978-1-4759-5293-3.
- "Review of Arly Lariviere & Belo", Konpa Events, October 1, 2012. Labelle Rette
- "Le titre de meilleur groupe musical haïtien de l’année 2014 : Un bilan mitigé" Radio television caraibes February 1, 2015
- "Haitians marry two passions under one venue — soccer and konpa". Miami.com, Jacqueline Charles | 9/7/2016
- "Haitian Music Review: Nu Look I Got This". Kreyoliscious.
- "Review: I Got This". Kompa Magazine.
- "Let’s be real: Arly Lariviere is Nu-Look". Tripotage, September 25, 2014
- "Performance magistrale pour Anbyans et Septentrionale durant les trois jours gras du Carnaval national qui s’est déroulé au Cap-Haitien.". Haiti Press Network, 13 February 2013
- "Le nouvel album de Nu Look pour une meilleure compétition". Radio Television Caribbean, 30/04/2016 Jean-Robert Noel