Draft:Amur Equipment Finance
|Submission declined on 3 July 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of organizations and companies). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 3 months ago. Last edited by DGG 3 months ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Founded in 1996, Amur Equipment Finance, is an equipment finance company, based in Grand Island, Nebraska. Amur Equipment Finance is an independently owned American firm in the equipment leasing industry.
Amur Equipment Finance has originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and offering terms of 24 to 84 months.   In 2018, Amur Equipment Finance announced the closing of its sixth term securitization totaling $250,944,000. Formerly known as Axis Capital, Inc, the company changed its name to Amur Equipment Finance in December 2016. Amur EF employs over 120 professionals across the United States.
Business and Services
Amur Equipment Finance provides commercial leasing and financing for a wide variety of industries including transportation, construction, commercial and industrial, manufacturing, technology, food services, agriculture, packaging, energy, franchise, graphic arts, hospitality and medical.The company provides operating and finance leasing services for new and used equipment, such as computer hardware, software, telecommunications, office, medical, automotive, mailing, printing, and construction equipment.
- "The 10 Most Active Vendor Leasing Companies of 2019". Insights Success.
- "Company Overview of Amur Equipment Finance, Inc". Bloomberg.
- "Amur Equipment Finance Receives Great Place to Work Certification". ELFA.
- "AMUR Equipment Finance". NEFA.
- "Amur Equipment Finance". Construction Today.
- "AMUR Equipment Finance: Exhibiting Curiosity, Agility, and Tenacity". Insights Success.
- "RISK MANAGEMENT - BEST PRACTICES PROVE CRITICAL" (PDF). NEFA.
- "Axis Capital Rebrands as Amur Equipment Finance". ELFA.