Aminath Noora is a Maldivian actress.
In 2004, Noora made her screen debut with a video single directed by Mohamed Niyaz and rendered by Fazeela Amir. Titled "Jaadhooga Jeheyney", the song topped several charts and was a hit, resulting in another video collaboration with Niyaz. Titled "Visnaa Visnaa", the song marks the first Maldivian single aired through MTV (India).
Noora made her film debut with a Dark Rain Entertainment production, the Ali Shifau-directed romantic comedy Vaashey Mashaa Ekee (2016) opposite Mohamed Jumayyil and Mariyam Majudha narrating the life of a happily married couple being separated due to the husband's crippling fear of commitment on his wife's pregnancy. Her performance as a responsible mother and a caring friend fetched her a nomination as the Best Female Debut at the 8th Gaumee Film Awards ceremony.
In 2017, Noora featured in the Ali Shifau-directed romantic comedy Mee Loaybakee alongside Mohamed Jumayyil and Mariyam Azza. The film, which is considered to include the largest cast in a Maldivian feature film, narrates the story of two ex-lovers sliding into the friend zone with the envy and diffidence they experience amidst a convoluted love-triangle. The film and her performance received mainly positive reviews from critics where Aishath Maaha of Avas called her acting to be "good overall". The film emerged as one of the highest grossing Maldivian films of 2017.
|2016||Vaashey Mashaa Ekee||Inaya||Nominated—Gaumee Film Award for Best Female Debut|||
|2017||8th Gaumee Film Awards||Best Female Debut||Vaashey Mashaa Ekee||Nominated|||
- Adhushan, Ahmed (10 April 2017). "Tedry considers him to be corruption free". Mihaaru (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 10 July 2019. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- Nadheem, Ahmed (8 January 2016). "A new Film, A new Lover, A new Jumayyil" (in Divehi). Avas. Archived from the original on 9 June 2016. Retrieved 9 June 2016. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Nasheem, Ahmed (6 April 2016). "Vaashey Mashaa Ekee: Unlimited praise" (in Divehi). Avas. Archived from the original on 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Adhushan, Ahmed (12 December 2017). "8th Gaumee Film Awards: Dark Rain leads nomination". Mihaaru (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 30 March 2018. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Adhushan, Ahmed (4 April 2017). "Dark Rain's Mee Laoybakee premiering tonight". Mihaaru (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 26 March 2018. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- Maaha, Aishath (10 April 2017). "Mee Loaiybakee: Memorable Love". Avas (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 2 April 2018. Retrieved 2 April 2018.
- Adhushan, Ahmed (31 December 2017). "2017: Is it a successful year for the film industry?". Mihaaru (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 26 March 2018. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- Adhushan, Ahmed (11 April 2018). "Maamui's shooting to commences post Ramazan". Mihaaru (in Divehi). Archived from the original on 1 April 2019. Retrieved 1 April 2019.