|Genres||Classical Music |
|Occupation(s)||Composer, Conductor, Pedagogue and Pianist|
Ali Radman was born 20 June 1973 in Tehran. He was introduced to a classical music foundation and basic theory topics of music by his father, Mohammad hassan Radman, from early ages. He was improving his knowledge of basic elements of music, piano playing and theory of the Iranian music under the conservatory teachers’ supervision while he was a sophomore in the field of Electronic in Kerman University. In 1990 he was a member of UNIMA as a composer and in 1995 he was accepted as a bachelor student in the field of music at the Faculty of Fine Arts in university of Tehran.
In composition, he is an art graduate of the school of Alireza Mashayekhi. Besides music composing, he improved his knowledge in Iranian music repertoire by Majid Kiani, and techniques of piano playing supervised by Raphael Minaskanian. He learnt techniques of orchestra conducting from Edo Mičič, Manuchehr Sahbaeiand Iradj Sahbaei as well. He graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts-University of Tehran. After his bachelor graduation he started his master in the field of Music Composition at the Tehran university of Art. During his master, he enjoyed experiencing courses taught by Olena Dyachkova, Tolib Shakhidi, Hossein Dehlavi, Shahrokh Khajeh noori, Kambiz Roshanravan, and Ahmad Pejman.
He started his career as a composer in 1991 and composed some pieces for children's show for Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting until 1994. In 1996 he cooperated with Tehran Music Group and the Iranian Orchestra for New Music which was supervised and supported by Alireza Mashayekhi, he performed several concerts with that orchestra as conductor and pianist. He joined the University of Tehran- faculty of fine arts at the music department in 1999. In 2004 he began to teach at the Sooreh institute of advanced education and the Farhang institute of music in Tehran. He began his cooperation with the orchestra of the contemporary music research center at the school of Fine Arts. He actively participated as a performer in all the CDs published by the Iranian Orchestra for New Music and performed research concerts and other programs as a pianist and conductor in the Fajr International Music Festival.In 2008, he has presented some experiences in Iranian polyphonic composition under the title of "Persian Clusters". He served as the head of the department of music at Islamic Azad University, Shiraz Branch from 2009 until 2017. Radman founded Pars Contemporary Orchestra in 2011 and performed several orchestral pieces in various styles of composition.He held workshops at the Royal Conservatoire of Antwerp based on “models of polyphony textures in Iranian music” on March 2017.He was also holding out seminars and concerts at Tehran and Shiraz University based on “techniques of composing in 20th century” and “Evolutions in composing in Iran”. Radman is a member of the Association of the Iranian Contemporary Music Composers (ACIMC). He Achieved First Class Medal of Art in Iran, 2013.
- A Musical Frame for Harp, Bass Santoor, and Dotar- (2007)
- Seminar of Colors for Iranian Ensemble and Piano- (2008)
- Bootigha Symphonic Movement - (2008)
- Kavir for Divan and Orchestra- (2008)
- Masnavi for Orchestra and santoor- (2011)
- Identity Symphonic Movement - (2012)
- Siah Mashgh for Choir and Orchestra- (2012)
- Diorama Symphonic Movement - (2012)
- Fable of Statue for Electronic sounds, Choir and Orchestra- (2013)
- Hashtgah for Vocals and Orchestra- (2013)
- Jivar for Vocals and Orchestra- (2014)
- Duet for Violin and Viola-(2014)
- Four music for performer-(2015)
- Duet in the market for Violin, Viola and Electronic Sounds-(2016)
- Cold Moments of Darrous for Flute and Electronic Sounds-(2017)
- Orgy in the Atmosphere for Electronic Sounds-(2017)
- In Search of Lost Memory for Oud and Electronic Sounds-(2018)
Festival and conferences works
- Performing in “Bozar Festival” in Brussels, Belgium by “haftcraft-ensemble”, 2017
- “In search of lost memory” in “TRAIECT II festival” in Hanover, Germany, 2018 
- CD, albums Named “Katibeh (Inscription)”, 2009.
- DVD, album Named “New Music in Iran”/ 2019/ Mahour Institute of Culture and Arts
- DVD, album Named “Little Black Fish”- Haftcraft Ensemble, 2019/ Lemmens Institute/ Belgium
- "ACIMC — Composers — آهنگسازان". www.a-c-i-m-c.org. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Ali Radman – Tehran Contemporary Music Festival". Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "UNIMA", Wikipedia, 2018-10-15, retrieved 2019-10-21
- "Raphael Minaskanian - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "ensemble zeitfluss | graz - Edo Micic". ensemble-zeitfluss.com. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Manouchehr Sahbai biography". Last.fm. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Ali Radman – Tehran Contemporary Music Festival". Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- "Olena Dyachkova - Academia.edu". independent.academia.edu. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Kambiz Roshanravan - Google Search". www.google.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "University of Tehran to honor Iranian pianist". Mehr News Agency. 2006-01-08. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Tasnim news, cultural news, the performance of Ali Radman's work in fadjr international festival". خبرگزاری تسنیم - Tasnim (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "Pars Contemporary Orchestra – Tehran Contemporary Music Festival" (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "what is happening at the third contemporary Tehran music festival". خبرگزاری هنر ایران (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Pars contemporary orchestra performance". خبرگزاری ایلنا (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Concert of Contemporary Pars Music Orchestra at Vahdat Hall". خبرگزاری مهر | اخبار ایران و جهان | Mehr News Agency (in Persian). 2015-12-06. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- Sels, Liselotte. "New music from Iran and the Iranian diaspora (wrap-up)". Cite journal requires
- "Names of 113 artists who received the first class medal of art". خبرگزاری فارس. 2013-06-26. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Italian and Russian musicians tuning up for Iranian duet". Mehr News Agency. 2011-04-12. Retrieved 2019-06-29.
- "HaftCraft Ensemble". BOZAR. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "The "Fable of Statue" album was released". خبرگزاری هنر ایران (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-30.
- "Hashtgah Concert". Musicema.com (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "شب آهنگسازان معاصر ایرانی – Tehran Contemporary Music Festival" (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-10-27.
- "TRAIECT: Ali Radman". TRAIECT. 2018-11-05. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Haftcraft". www.haftcraft.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "The inscription was published by Ali Radman". Musicema.com (in Persian). Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- ماهور. "New music in Iran". www.mahoor.com. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "Kunstenpunt | Muziek | HaftCraft: Little black fish". muziekcentrum.kunsten.be. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- "A short interview with Ali Radman regarding to the publication of "Little black fish" Album in Belgium". پیانو باربد (in Persian). 2019-06-11. Retrieved 2019-07-14.