|Founder||Sangeet Kumar, Prateek Jain, Amit Kumar, Bir Singh, Neeraj Sharma, and Satish Shukla|
Number of locations
|Noida, Mumbai, Bengaluru|
Number of employees
Addverb Technologies is an Industrial automation company headquartered at Noida, Uttar Pradesh . The company provides robotics and software solutions to make supply chain efficient and effective .
Addverb Technologies was founded in 2016 by Sangeet Kumar, an IIT Kharagpur alumnus after working with GAIL and Asian Paints in warehouse automation for 14 years, along with Prateek Jain, Amit Kumar, Bir Singh, Neeraj Sharma, and Satish Shukla his colleagues sometime or the other at Asian Paints. Currently, the company is mentored by Jalaj Dani and GAIL.
Addverb Technologies is presented as one of the 20 most promising automation solution providers, 2017 by CIO Review India.
Addverb technology develops robotics and automation solutions for warehouses. It uses deeptech applications to design and implement automation solutions to improve the efficiency and accuracy of intra-logistics operations . Its wide variety of product portfolio that serves the end-to-end automation needs of the warehouse includes in-warding of the materials, goods picking, goods storage and goods dispatch .
- "Addverb Technologies Owler". January 28, 2019.
- Suter, Amandeep (May 20, 2019). "Addverb Adding Value to Warehouses Through Automation!". Techstory. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "20 Most Promising Automation Solution Providers - 2017".
- BrandLabs, Inc42 (April 30, 2019). "How Addverb Spun The Intra-Logistics Wheel To Acquire MNCs Like ITC, Coca-Cola, & More". Inc42. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Verma, Amit (May 9, 2019). "This Startup Breaks Barriers with Advanced and Innovative Warehousing Technologies". startupsuccessstories. Italic or bold markup not allowed in: