Draft:Acharya Anupam Jolly
|Submission declined on 22 August 2019 by talk). (|
This submission's references do not show that the subject qualifies for a Wikipedia article—that is, they do not show significant coverage (not just passing mentions) about the subject in published, reliable, secondary sources that are independent of the subject (see the guidelines on the notability of people). Before any resubmission, additional references meeting these criteria should be added (see technical help and learn about mistakes to avoid when addressing this issue). If no additional references exist, the subject is not suitable for Wikipedia.
Declined by 35 days ago. Last edited by Dial911 35 days ago. Reviewer: Inform author.
Chairman : International School of Astrology and Divine Sciences
|Occupation||Vaastu Expert, Ramal Shastra Researcher, Vedic & KP Astrologer|
Acharya Anupam Jolly (born 4 October 1972) is an Indian astrologer known for his work in vastu, vedic astrology and ramal vidya. He is also known for solving the issues related to career, relationships, education, marriage, health, wealth, family, business and general life.
He was born in a simple middle-class family with virtually no background of Astrology. His family was completely apathetic to this science, neither believed in it nor disbelieved.
He completed his education (B.Sc. in mathematics) from the University of Rajasthan. He has been studying studying astrology since graduation from the University. He was fascinated with the subject and was very keen to learn authentic texts. He was mentored by Raj Rishi Shree Mohan Dutt Rawal. In 2001, he met Mr. P. V. K. Punneshwar Rao, a very famous Krishnamurti Paddhati (K P) astrologer. He learnt a lot about K P astrology from him. The K P method added one more feather to his cap as it enables one find more accurate answers and helps validate the findings from other methods.
He married with Himani Jolly.
- Ramal Gyan
- Indian Geomancy
- Anupam Vaastu
Awards and achievements
- Awarded "Shastri" Title, Given by All India Federation of Astrologer's Society, New Delhi. In July 2000
- Awarded "Vaastu Manishi" Title, Given by International Vaastu Association, Surat, November 04th 2001
- Honor certificate and Memento from Akhil Bhartiya Ved Vighyan Sambhasha Parishad, Meerut, on April 07, 2002
- Awarded "Jyotish Acharya" from Universal Research Institute of Astro and Occult Sciences, on September 22nd 2002
- Awarded "Jyotish Martand" from P. V. K. Punneshwar Rao (Universal College of Astrology, Hyderabad. September 2002
- Honor certificate and Memento from Jagat Guru Swami Gyananand Saraswati on the occasion of Nasik Mahakubh, August 27th, 2003
- Awarded as "Acharya" from All India Federation of Astrologer's Society, New Delhi in January 2004
- Honored in Britain for research work on ramal shastra in June, 2017