North Central State College
|Location||Mansfield, Ohio, U.S.|
North Central State College is a two-year state college, located in Mansfield, Ohio.  It is located on the 644-acre (2.61 km2) Mansfield Campus with The Ohio State University. NCSC offers associate's degrees and certification programs in a number of career fields including business, computers, engineering, health science and public service, technology and workforce development.
In 1961, the Mansfield, Ohio, Board of Education established Mansfield School of Technology, the predecessor of North Central State College. This institution's primary purpose was to provide local residents with technical training so that they could advance in the workplace or secure better careers. In 1968, the Ohio Board of Regents authorized Mansfield School of Technology to become North Central Technical College. This new institution expanded its programs beyond Mansfield to include residents of Ashland, Crawford, and Richland Counties. As the college continued to grow and offered a wider array of courses, the institution became known, in 1999, as North Central State College. North Central State College shares facilities with The Ohio State University at Mansfield. The college also offered courses in Shelby, Ohio. In 2005, North Central State College offered nearly thirty Associate degree and thirty certificate degree programs. The College has articulation agreements with a number of four-year institutions in Ohio for students who wish to transfer to other institutions and continue their education without the loss of credits earned.
- Child Development Center, OSU/NC State
- Schuttera Service Center, OSU
- Campus Recreation Center, OSU/NC State
- Ovalwood Hall/Founders Auditorium/Pearl Conard Gallery, OSU
- Bromfield Hall/Conard Learning Center, OSU/NC State
- Eisenhower Hall, OSU/NC State
- Campus Bookstore, OSU/NC State
- Fallerius Technical Education Center, NC State
- Health & Science Center, NC State
- Byron E. Kee Hall, NC State
- John O. Riedl Hall (Administration and Classroom Building), OSU
- Jeffrey Molyet Village Apartments, OSU/NC State
- James W. Kehoe Center for Advanced Learning, a building that is part of North Central State College is located about six miles (9 km) northwest of the main campus on State Route 39 at 175 Mansfield Avenue in Shelby, Ohio.
NORTH CENTRAL STATE COLLEGE INFORMATION
POPULAR VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
POPULAR ONLINE SOURCESGoogle | Yahoo | Bing | DuckDuckGo | Ask | Aol | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | The New York Times | Yelp | Buzzfeed | US Weekly | RollingStone | WebMD | The Verge | HubPages | PlayBuzz | ESPN